Many students wishing to study abroad, choose UK and its universities to continue their studies, and this choice has many reasons:
- According to official ratings, ranked by each of the most prestigious rating systems and rankings of universities, English universities have always been in the top positions.
- England is an English-speaking country and the best place to learn English. Many countries in the world speak this international language.
- Except top UK universities, it is not hard to get admission from its universities, and does not the challenges of other countries.
- Studying at UK universities makes it easier to work in different countries around the world. In fact, studying in the UK will provide a bright prospect to the future of the individuals.
- English universities do not have entrance examinations, and this is a very good advantage for interested applicants of studying abroad.
- According to a report published annually from the number of countries who admit international students by the Guardian collection, England is ranked second among international students’ priorities for studying abroad after the United States.
- The duration of study in England is less than in other countries. A bachelor degree takes three years and a Masters takes one year in this country.
- The vast variety of UK universities makes it easier for university students to choose based on the many factors they concern.
- There is a possibility to receive full or partial scholarships from UK universities. In other words, despite the credibility of universities in the United Kingdom, scholarships are also widely available at the universities of the United Kingdom.
Some of the universities in UK that do not require an IELTS score are:
- University of Bristol
- The University of Bolton
- London Southbank University
- Robert Gordon University